Monday, July 22, 2019

Demo Day

I would like to interrupt with photos of DEMO DAY - a day that both thrills and stresses me in a big way.

But before I show you disarray, let me first show you my new sky light -

Borne of this mess -

faire smashy smash, oui?


The good news is that damn fireplace is gone. The bad news is... it's gonna fucking rain.

Right now this is roof situation:

A BIG HOLE (also - regard my dumpster, it is FULL)

Other fun things of note:

This is a big pipe in the way of my dreams!

 Goodbye tub

I genuinely love the wallpaper we found behind the mirror in the master. SO COOL!

Goodbye annoying separation 

GOODBYE FIREPLACE & WALLS TO KITCHEN AND LIVING

 Goodbye hot water heater... (how great is my sky light tho...)





 Pipe of nightmares

 CIAO scary carpet



 Goodbye master closet! (Side note: playing with spray paint is my new hobby)

A big pile of trash! True story: mom and I thought we could help and haul all this shit into the dumpster. 4 hours later, the pile was IDENTICAL but we sang some cute jams running around "finding tools."



Don't worry, though, she cleans up real nice:





that wallpaperrrrrrrr






Ahhhhh

And a moment of zen:


No comments:

Post a Comment