Saturday, March 25, 2017

Corbels, Range, and Disaster

So far, I have found approximately 85 corbels that I love (but can't afford) - I have decided on some plaster corbels because they cost me next to nothing but here are some really gorgeous wooden ones that are worth having their own post.
















THE GARGOYLE I CAN'T

I eventually landed on one from profile mouldings because I think it will be low-profile and inexpensive because of sales and coupons. I love the little tendril of vine, I'm hoping to get some vines on my house before too long and make it a general theme.


We went to IKEA to price out an Ekestad kitchen and appliances. It was very expensive so we are exploring some other options, but in other truly amazing news, a family friend has gifted me a STUNNING vintage range (Thanks Todd & Lisa!!!):




I mean... come ON! LOOK AT HIM! He is a BEAUTY!!! I can't believe it and it's starting to give me hope that I should not give up on this kitchen as of yet. Now I have to find a non-smeg... what a life I lead.

While all this goes on, the house is a DISASTER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. Every single wall is open - they rewired my house which is a beautiful thing but oh my god it is a shit show over there. I did not take photos. It is too gruesome. Get a load of this:








Fucking yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment